Last Modified: April 23, 2018
J & H Consulting, LLC ("J&H Consulting" or "We") respects
your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that
you may provide when you visit the website jandhconsulting.com (our "Website")
and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices
regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with
our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing
Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes,
so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Although the Website has not been designed to actively solicit or collect
personal information from users, it is possible that we will collect certain
personal information related to your use of the Website and the tools offered
on it as set forth below.
We may collect information from and about our users, including information:
We collect this information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address,
telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online
or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the type
of browser that you are using or the IP address that you are using to access
the Website; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website
and usage details.
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected
automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected
- Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or
through our Website may include:
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses),
if you contact us using the "Contact J & H" feature of our Website; and
- your search queries on the Website.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we (or our service
providers) may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain
information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not
include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver
a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate
our audience size and usage patterns.
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and
other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your
IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us,
including any personal information:
Disclosure of Your Information
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to allow you to use tools that we may provide for your use on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that
does not identify any individual, without restriction. In addition, we may
disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide as described
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support
our Website and business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture,
restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some
or all of J&H Consulting's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of
bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information
held by J&H Consulting about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond
to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights,
property, or safety of J&H Consulting, our customers, or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information
you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the
following control over your information:
- Cookies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies,
or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Your Contact Information. If you have previously emailed us and would
like us to delete your contact information from our files, please tell us by
email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information,
we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. The date the
responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email
address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this privacy
policy to check for any changes.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under
age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly
collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13,
do not use or provide any information to us through this Website, including
your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have
collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without
verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you
believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please
contact us at email@example.com.
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.